Ram Charan is leaving no stone unturned to make his dads film, Sye Raa a big hit at the box office. The film is being made on a budget of over 200 crores and the stakes are really high.
The film is under production for over a year now and fans are getting a bit restless because of this. The gossip now is that Ram Charan has gotten serious about the film and has ordered the team to wrap up the film in quick time.
Till now, he was taking it easy but as the time is ticking, he has warned many in his team to wrap up the shoot so that the VFX and post-production are on in full swing.
Surender Reddy is under pressure to complete the film as the makers are planning to release the film this Dussera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date