Ram Charan is leaving no stone unturned to make his dads film, Sye Raa a big hit at the box office. The film is being made on a budget of over 200 crores and the stakes are really high.
The film is under production for over a year now and fans are getting a bit restless because of this. The gossip now is that Ram Charan has gotten serious about the film and has ordered the team to wrap up the film in quick time.
Till now, he was taking it easy but as the time is ticking, he has warned many in his team to wrap up the shoot so that the VFX and post-production are on in full swing.
Surender Reddy is under pressure to complete the film as the makers are planning to release the film this Dussera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi