Released in 2015, the high budget action-fantasy entertainer, Akhil, marked young Akkineni lad Akhil’s silver screen debut. Produced by hero Nithiin and directed by VV Vinayak, the film ended up as a colossal failure at the box-office. Now, in a latest interview, Akhil movie’s script writer Veligonda Srinivas revealed that he had first penned Akhil’s story keeping Ram Charan in mind.
“Ram Charan was already a huge star by then. But the project finally went to Akhil and we had to change the story according to his image. We had to highlight Akhil’s character more and that’s where we went wrong. The film’s result would have been totally different had Ram Charan acted in Akhil,” the writer revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video