Ram Charan’s eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, released today amid a huge buzz. The film grossed over $704K from the US premieres. This is the biggest opener in the Mega Powerstar’s career.
In a thrilling surprise for fans, Ram Charan is now watching Rangasthalam’s evening show at Sudarshan Theater at RTC X Roads in Hyderabad. Producers at Mythri Movie Makers, Naveen Yerneni, Y Ravi Shankar and Mohan Cherukuri, too, are watching the movie along with Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?