Ram Charan’s eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, released today amid a huge buzz. The film grossed over $704K from the US premieres. This is the biggest opener in the Mega Powerstar’s career.
In a thrilling surprise for fans, Ram Charan is now watching Rangasthalam’s evening show at Sudarshan Theater at RTC X Roads in Hyderabad. Producers at Mythri Movie Makers, Naveen Yerneni, Y Ravi Shankar and Mohan Cherukuri, too, are watching the movie along with Ram Charan.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states