Ram Charan’s eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, released today amid a huge buzz. The film grossed over $704K from the US premieres. This is the biggest opener in the Mega Powerstar’s career.
In a thrilling surprise for fans, Ram Charan is now watching Rangasthalam’s evening show at Sudarshan Theater at RTC X Roads in Hyderabad. Producers at Mythri Movie Makers, Naveen Yerneni, Y Ravi Shankar and Mohan Cherukuri, too, are watching the movie along with Ram Charan.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections