Ram Charan’s eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, released today amid a huge buzz. The film grossed over $704K from the US premieres. This is the biggest opener in the Mega Powerstar’s career.
In a thrilling surprise for fans, Ram Charan is now watching Rangasthalam’s evening show at Sudarshan Theater at RTC X Roads in Hyderabad. Producers at Mythri Movie Makers, Naveen Yerneni, Y Ravi Shankar and Mohan Cherukuri, too, are watching the movie along with Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here