Sai Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej is the latest hero from the Mega family to try his luck in Tollywood. The young lad is making his acting debut with the intense romantic drama, Uppena. The film is slated to release in summer.
This evening, Vaishnav Tej’s cousin and star hero Ram Charan took to Facebook and welcomed Vaishnav to showbiz. Charan wrote, “BIG WELCOME #VaishnavTej !! U’ll love this journey … live it to the fullest!!! ALL the best to #BuchiBabuSana, #KrithiShetty, Mythri Movie Makers team,” wrote the Mega hero.
Uppena is being directed by debutant Buchi Babu Sana and the film has newbie Krithi Shetty as the female lead. Sukumar is producing the film in association with Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?