Charan said that Rangasthalam’s distributors are quite happy and that the movie is making a lot of money for them. Even though he didn’t mention the names of the movi, Charan wished both the summer biggies (Bharat Ane Nenu and Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India) and hoped that the success of these two movies and all other movies that are releasing this summer will bring cheers to the distributors and their families.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios
- Young beauty lying low without offers
- Acharya- Social media wants Koratala’s response on Chiru’s comments?
- Nagarjuna reveals why The Ghost and Godfather will be big hits
- Talk- Krithi Shetty in no hurry to sign films
- Allu Arjun busy shooting for an Ad with star director