Charan said that Rangasthalam’s distributors are quite happy and that the movie is making a lot of money for them. Even though he didn’t mention the names of the movi, Charan wished both the summer biggies (Bharat Ane Nenu and Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India) and hoped that the success of these two movies and all other movies that are releasing this summer will bring cheers to the distributors and their families.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal
- Pic Talk: Vakeel Saab beauty shows off her aerial yoga skills