Charan said that Rangasthalam’s distributors are quite happy and that the movie is making a lot of money for them. Even though he didn’t mention the names of the movi, Charan wished both the summer biggies (Bharat Ane Nenu and Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India) and hoped that the success of these two movies and all other movies that are releasing this summer will bring cheers to the distributors and their families.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?