Charan said that Rangasthalam’s distributors are quite happy and that the movie is making a lot of money for them. Even though he didn’t mention the names of the movi, Charan wished both the summer biggies (Bharat Ane Nenu and Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India) and hoped that the success of these two movies and all other movies that are releasing this summer will bring cheers to the distributors and their families.
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin