Ram Charan is currently wrapping up the highly-anticipated period romantic drama, Rangasthalam, in East Godavari. On the other hand, Charan’s Babai Power Star Pawan Kalyan kick-started his 3-day Chalo Re tour in Telangana this morning.
Charan took to Facebook last night and wished his doting uncle on his latest political mission. In his post, Charan first wrote Pawan’s Twitter bio – “I’m an Indian. I care for my motherland”. Charan went on to say, “What an energetic start of Chalo re Chalo re chal. Babai, wishing you all the best!!” Charan concluded the post saying, “Jai Jana Sena!!”
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri