Ram Charan is currently wrapping up the highly-anticipated period romantic drama, Rangasthalam, in East Godavari. On the other hand, Charan’s Babai Power Star Pawan Kalyan kick-started his 3-day Chalo Re tour in Telangana this morning.
Charan took to Facebook last night and wished his doting uncle on his latest political mission. In his post, Charan first wrote Pawan’s Twitter bio – “I’m an Indian. I care for my motherland”. Charan went on to say, “What an energetic start of Chalo re Chalo re chal. Babai, wishing you all the best!!” Charan concluded the post saying, “Jai Jana Sena!!”
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja