Ram Charan gained a huge craze across the nation with the PAN Indian blockbuster RRR. The actor will be next seen in Shankar’s direction, the shooting of which is currently happening in New Zealand. Kiara Advani plays the leading lady in this political film.
In one of the recent interviews, the star actor’s comments about remakes went viral. Ram Charan said that the actors’ charisma plays a crucial role in pulling audiences to the theatres with a remake film, citing the example of Chiru’s Godfather.
However, he added that the same formula would not always work. Ram Charan noted that if he wanted to do a remake, he would ask the producer of the original version not to release the film on OTT. However, he made it clear that he would prefer to do original scripts in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veera Simha Reddy for Vedha – Deets inside
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30