For the first time in his career, Ram Charan will be seen in a complete village avatar in his upcoming film Rangasthalam. The posters are being liked by one and all and Ram Charan’s lungi avatar is a hit with the masses.
Speaking about sporting a lungi, Charan said that initially he hesitated a bit and was uncomfortable wearing it. But as time passed by he got adjusted to it so nicely that he is even wearing them at his home when he is not shooting.
Charan will be seen as Chitti Babu in this film which has Samantha as the female lead. DSP scores music for this film which is up for a release this 30th of March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ funny take on Anushka’s marriage
- Pawan Kalyan actively promotes Sye Raa
- Amitabh sir didn’t charge even for his travel expenses: Charan
- Ram Charan dared when no one else could make Sye Raa: Pawan Kalyan
- Prabhas is nervous about Saaho’s box-office result
- Samantha goes all out for web series debut