The Ram Charan starrer, Govindudu Andarivadele is fast completing its shoot. A new schedule will kick start in Pollachi on the 13th of July, and go on for ten days. Some key scenes are set to be shot during this schedule.
Currently, the unit is filming some important family scenes in a specially set erected in Hyderabad. Once all these schedules are completed, the unit is set to go to London and shoot two songs.
Prakasha Raj and Jayasudha play major roles in this film which is directed by Krishna Vamsi. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Ram Charan for the third time, and this is the first time that Krishna Vamsi is directing Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month