The Ram Charan starrer, Govindudu Andarivadele is fast completing its shoot. A new schedule will kick start in Pollachi on the 13th of July, and go on for ten days. Some key scenes are set to be shot during this schedule.
Currently, the unit is filming some important family scenes in a specially set erected in Hyderabad. Once all these schedules are completed, the unit is set to go to London and shoot two songs.
Prakasha Raj and Jayasudha play major roles in this film which is directed by Krishna Vamsi. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Ram Charan for the third time, and this is the first time that Krishna Vamsi is directing Charan.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections