Samantha’s recent release Oh! Baby is setting the box office on fire with appreciation coming in from both the audiences and critics. A remake of super hit Korean film Miss Granny, the film had a huge scope for performance by the lead actors Samantha and Lakshmi.
And it was recently announced by Rana himself at a function for the film that the movie is set to go to Bollywood. If the latest buzz is to be believed, actress Alia Bhatt has been approached to reprise Samantha’s role in the Hindi version.
Apparently, Rana has initiated talks with the actress who has shown interest in the film and is willing to play the role. If things work out, we might just see a Hindi version of the film soon enough, with none other than Alia herself in the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?