Samantha’s recent release Oh! Baby is setting the box office on fire with appreciation coming in from both the audiences and critics. A remake of super hit Korean film Miss Granny, the film had a huge scope for performance by the lead actors Samantha and Lakshmi.
And it was recently announced by Rana himself at a function for the film that the movie is set to go to Bollywood. If the latest buzz is to be believed, actress Alia Bhatt has been approached to reprise Samantha’s role in the Hindi version.
Apparently, Rana has initiated talks with the actress who has shown interest in the film and is willing to play the role. If things work out, we might just see a Hindi version of the film soon enough, with none other than Alia herself in the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP