Rakul Preet Singh, who played the lady lead in Ram Charan’s Dhruva is busy with a couple of acting assignments in Bollywood. She seems to be eyeing a career in OTT industry now.
“OTT is the next big thing in entertainment industry. It looks destined to take over the theatrical market in India. Many big-ticket projects are heading the OTT way and that shows a clear shift of approach from filmmakers,” she said.
Rakul is said to be in talks for a couple of OTT projects now and she seems visibly excited about the same.
Rakul’s next Telugu release will be a social drama starring Vaishnav Tej in the lead role. Krish directed this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s team welcomes Nithya Menen
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?