In a heartbreaking news, little Parasuram, popularly known as ‘Baladheera’ among Ram Charan’s fans, passed away due to jaundice. Parasuram hailed from Aiza village in Mahabubnagar district.
Around 2 years ago, Parasuram’s video in which he rendered Ram Charan’s ferocious punch dialogues from Magadheera went viral on social media. Amused by his little fan’s talent, Charan met him and even offered to bear his educational expenses. But tragedy struck unexpectedly and left everyone in utter grief.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi