Don’t get too confused with the heading. Yes the mega power star Ram Charan’s wedding is happening with a cause, and that is in the form of donations. The couple has requested relatives and friends to donate to Upasana’s NGO called ‘Save A Child’s Heart’ instead of buying expensive gifts for them.
The preparations for the wedding are going in full swing and everyone in the Telugu film industry are eagerly waiting for 14th of June which is the D-day. It is going to be a star studded affair with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan are expected to grace the event. Ram Charan is going to tie the knot with his childhood sweet heart Upasana Kamineni on the outskirts of Hyderabad in a specially erected set created by noted Art Director Anand Sai. Well the lovely couple has once again proved that indeed Charity begins at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup