Don’t get too confused with the heading. Yes the mega power star Ram Charan’s wedding is happening with a cause, and that is in the form of donations. The couple has requested relatives and friends to donate to Upasana’s NGO called ‘Save A Child’s Heart’ instead of buying expensive gifts for them.
The preparations for the wedding are going in full swing and everyone in the Telugu film industry are eagerly waiting for 14th of June which is the D-day. It is going to be a star studded affair with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan are expected to grace the event. Ram Charan is going to tie the knot with his childhood sweet heart Upasana Kamineni on the outskirts of Hyderabad in a specially erected set created by noted Art Director Anand Sai. Well the lovely couple has once again proved that indeed Charity begins at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP