Hero Ram Charan is playing a crucial role of a Naxalite named Siddha in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya. After wrapping up a major part of his shoot in Maredumilli Forests and Khammam, Charan is currently shooting for his final schedule at Dharmasthali set in Kokapet, Hyderabad.
The latest updates reveal that Acharya’s director Koratala Siva is canning a massive action sequence featuring Ram Charan and Bollywood star Sonu Sood. The fight is reportedly being shot with a rain effect and the action-packed visuals will leave the audience spellbound.
Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde are the female leads in this high budget entertainer. Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling the project. Manisharma is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song