Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has completed its Kolkata schedule and the unit is returning to Hyderabad. The movie was shot extensively in key locations of Kolkata like Mallik Ghat flower market, Chhote Lal ghat etc. The movie’s next schedule will begin in Hyderabad and the producers are planning to release the movie’s audio album in December. ‘Naayak’ is currently gearing up for a January 2013 release.
Ram Charan will be seen with Kajal and Amala Paul in this movie and Vinayak is the director of the movie. Thaman is composing the music and Danayya DVV is the producer. The movie is a mass action entertainer with trademark Vinayak style elements.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly