Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has completed its Kolkata schedule and the unit is returning to Hyderabad. The movie was shot extensively in key locations of Kolkata like Mallik Ghat flower market, Chhote Lal ghat etc. The movie’s next schedule will begin in Hyderabad and the producers are planning to release the movie’s audio album in December. ‘Naayak’ is currently gearing up for a January 2013 release.
Ram Charan will be seen with Kajal and Amala Paul in this movie and Vinayak is the director of the movie. Thaman is composing the music and Danayya DVV is the producer. The movie is a mass action entertainer with trademark Vinayak style elements.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon