Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has completed its Kolkata schedule and the unit is returning to Hyderabad. The movie was shot extensively in key locations of Kolkata like Mallik Ghat flower market, Chhote Lal ghat etc. The movie’s next schedule will begin in Hyderabad and the producers are planning to release the movie’s audio album in December. ‘Naayak’ is currently gearing up for a January 2013 release.
Ram Charan will be seen with Kajal and Amala Paul in this movie and Vinayak is the director of the movie. Thaman is composing the music and Danayya DVV is the producer. The movie is a mass action entertainer with trademark Vinayak style elements.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes