Ram Charan, Kajal Aggarwal starrer Naayak is all set to release on Sankranthi, 2013. V V Vinayak is directing the film and this is his first project with Ram Charan. DVV Danayya is producing the film. Apart from Kajal, another heroine Amala Paul is playing an important role in the film. The film unit will soon fly to Greece and some key scenes are going to be shot on Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal from August 20 onwards. This schedule will go on for the next 15 days in Greece. Kajal is currently shooting for a song in Norway for Suriya’s Maattrraan and she’ll join the Naayak’s shooting soon after wrapping up her Tamil film. Akula Shiva has written the story and dialogues. Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer and S S Thaman has composed the music. The film is expected to be a thorough entertainer. Ram Charan is on a roll with quite a few interesting films lined up till the end of summer 2013 and after Naayak, he’ll soon be seen in Zanjeer remake and Yevadu.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him