Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Nayak’ audio will be held on the 25th of November as per the latest news being heard in movie circles. The date has not yet been officially announced and a confirmation is expected in a few days over the matter. We have heard reports that plans are being made to celebrate the audio event on a grand scale on the 25th.
The movie is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad and all activities are expected to be complete by December. The movie is gearing up for a Sankranthi 2013 launch. Kajal and Amala Paul are the heroines in this movie.
Nayak will have Charan playing a powerful mass character and director V.V.Vinayak is known for his good mass pulse. Danayya DVV is producing this movie and Thaman has scored the music.
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- 2.0 to deal with cell phone addiction
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab