In his latest hit movie, Dhruva, Ram Charan enthralled his fans with a stunningly chiseled body which was toned to perfection. Charan’s image makeover for Dhruva was hailed as his best on-screen look ever.
Looks like Charan is determined to raise the bar once again with his next movie, which will be directed by Sukumar. Last night, during Khaidi No.150’s pre-release event, Charan caused a huge stir with his new look.
Charan was looking dapper with a thick beard and blue casuals. Needless to say, fans are in for yet another treat from Charan this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?