Now that every actor in the south is doing bilinguals, the latest one to join this list is none other than mega power star Ram Charan. The latest news is that Ram Charan will be doing a bilingual once he wraps up Sukumar’s new project.
The name of the director is yet to be revealed but the film will surely be released in either Tamil or Malayalam and Charan has confirmed it to a leading news daily. Already, Bunny is a huge star in Kannada and Kerala and looks like Ram Charan too wants to expands his horizons as well.
It will be quite interesting to see as to which director Charan will choose and what kind of project will it be. As of now, Charan is superb busy with the post production formality of his home production Khaidi No 150 which is up for release soon.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out