Now that every actor in the south is doing bilinguals, the latest one to join this list is none other than mega power star Ram Charan. The latest news is that Ram Charan will be doing a bilingual once he wraps up Sukumar’s new project.
The name of the director is yet to be revealed but the film will surely be released in either Tamil or Malayalam and Charan has confirmed it to a leading news daily. Already, Bunny is a huge star in Kannada and Kerala and looks like Ram Charan too wants to expands his horizons as well.
It will be quite interesting to see as to which director Charan will choose and what kind of project will it be. As of now, Charan is superb busy with the post production formality of his home production Khaidi No 150 which is up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections
- Budget issues make Suresh Babu take a key decision for Rana’s next?
- Samantha to romance this actor in her next?