Actor Ram Charan Teja’s next with ace filmmaker Srinu Vaitla will be officially launched on March 5, followed by regular shooting from March 16. The team has been busy with the pre-production work from the last couple of months. The film is touted to be a family entertainer with action and it will be quite different from regular Srinu Vaitla films.
Produced by DVV Danayya, the film features Rakul Preet Singh as the female lead. Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander has been roped in to compose the tunes. He will be making his Telugu debut with this flick. The film is expected to hit the screens on October 15.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb