Actor Ram Charan Teja’s next with ace filmmaker Srinu Vaitla will be officially launched on March 5, followed by regular shooting from March 16. The team has been busy with the pre-production work from the last couple of months. The film is touted to be a family entertainer with action and it will be quite different from regular Srinu Vaitla films.
Produced by DVV Danayya, the film features Rakul Preet Singh as the female lead. Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander has been roped in to compose the tunes. He will be making his Telugu debut with this flick. The film is expected to hit the screens on October 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack