Remixing old Telugu songs is the trend which has caught up Tollywood in a big way. Mega Power star Ram Charan came up with two of his his dad’s super hits Bangaru Kodi Petta and Vana Vana in both his films. Now he is all set to continue the trend with his latest movie. Ram Charan’s movie in the direction of V V Vinnayak will have yet another Chiranjeevi’s classic song in ‘Subha Lekha Rasukunna’ from Kondaveti Donga. Music director Thaman has already finished recording for this song which would turn out to be yet another memorable track in Cherry’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan turns farmer at his farmhouse
- Allu Sneha posts a cute picture of her kids
- Chiru, Nag, Mahesh extend wishes and prayers to Amitabh Bachchan
- Latest update on Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan’s health
- Naga Chaitanya to work on two movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments