The shooting of Ram Charan’s much-awaited period drama, Rangasthalam 1985, has been going on in full swing. The film is being shot by ace lensman Rathnavelu. Today is Rathnavelu’s son Adith’s birthday and Ram Charan gave him a sweet surprise.
In a video message, Charan wished Adith a very happy birthday and went on to surprise the birthday boy by saying that he is sending his father to be with him on this special day. Rathnavelu flew down to Chennai to celebrate Adith’s birthday. He later took to Twitter and thanked Charan for his wishes.
— Rathnavelu ISC (@RathnaveluDop) November 15, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today