Ram Charan’s airways company, Turbo Megha, will start its operations within 45 days. The company is expected to receive clearances from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) within 10 days and initially, Turbo Megha will operate its flights between Hyderabad, Tirupati, Rajahmundry, Vizag, Vijayawada, Aurangabad and Hubli and then spread its wings to several other cities and town across AP, Telangana and South in the second phase.
Already, the pilots, cabin crew and other staff recruitment has been completed. Turbo Megha is the second airways company to be headed by Teluguites, after the Vijayawada based Air Costa. Ram Charan will be acting as the director of Turbo Megha and his association is expected to bring in huge brand value for the company.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation