It is a well known fact that Mega Powerstar, Ram Charan’s wife, Upasana hails from a reputed Doctor’s family. She is the granddaughter of Apollo Hospitals Chairman Pratap Reddy and even part of the administration for Apollo groups.
Earlier, Upasana was awarded for her work in many social and health sector related collaborations. Now, the news is that Upasana has been appointed as the ambassador for World Wildlife Fund’s Indian unit. Speaking about the same Upasana said “Wildlife is a cause very close to my heart. For several years, I’ve been doing my best to preserve and conserve wildlife. I am very excited about this association and look forward to doing whatever I can to raise awareness about issues concerning wildlife”
Needlessly to say, the responsibility on Upasana’s shoulders is very tough and hope she lives up to the expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet