Shooting of Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s action entertainer ‘Yevadu’, which is being directed by Vamsi Paidipally, will begin from the 27th of this month and Charan will join the shoot from the 30th of April. The movie has Samantha as the female lead and Dil Raju is producing the movie on Sri Venkateswara Films banner.
‘Yevadu’ will also have Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s cameo and he will come in during the flashback episodes. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this movie and the film is going to be made on a lavish budget. Charan is currently in Mumbai to shoot for ‘Zanjeer’.
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets