The success of Nenu Sailaja has brought in a huge cheer to the film’s hero, Ram. However, the film’s success also cost an employee his job at a popular media house for publicly expressing his views about the film, which contradicted the media house’s review.
Deeply upset by the media house’s decision to expel the employee, who also happens to be his fan, actor Ram came to his aid and offered to tender a public apology and a monthly salary from his office until the finds a new job.
However, while Ram’s gesture was appreciated by his admirers, the employee politely refused Ram’s offer, displaying his self respect.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?