Some time back we had reported that Ram and Rakul Preet were busy filming key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Pollachi. Latest update is that an action episode is now being canned, under the direction of action director stunt siva. This schedule will continue till the 30th of this month, and with this major part of the film will be completed.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film, and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble