Following the release of Hyper, young hero Ram has not announced his next project. However, Ram was in news for holding talks with a few directors for his next. If the ongoing reports are to be believed, the actor has finalised his next project.
Ram’s next will reportedly be directed by Karunakaran, who had earlier directed the actor in Endukante Premanta. This film too will be bankrolled by Ram’s uncle and senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. Currently, the pre-production work is on and an official announcement may be made very soon.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international