Actor Ram has gotten back to work, after taking a short break post the release of his recent film, Masala. Vijaya Bhaskar had directed the film and it had Venkatesh, Ram, Anjali and Shahzahn Padamsee in lead roles. The film received a lukewarm response at the box-office after it released in November this year.
Currently, Ram is busy with the pre-production of his next film. Before the release of Masala, he had confessed that he’s working with few screenwriters for his next project and he seems to have zeroed upon one subject which is being developed right now. Once he’s completely satisfied with the story and script, Ram promised his fans that the rest of the technicians will join the team. As of now, there’s no clarity over who’s going to direct or produce this film.
Let’s wait and watch what sort of subject Ram takes up this time.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties