We have already reported that Kumari 21F team is thrilled with the super response it is receiving from positive word-of-mouth and encouraging reviews. Jr. NTR has already personally stated on Twitter about how much he appreciated Kumari 21f. Now one more celebrity joined the list.
RGV, who is already famous for causing ruckus with his tweets, had something special to say about Kumari 21F and its lead Raj Tharun. He stated, “Really great to see a guy from nowhere like Raj Tarun pushing boundaries while all the star sons are sticking to regressive old fashioned films. All Star sons should learn a lesson from Raj Tarun in taking cinema forward instead of assuming the audience to be idiots. Many many Congrats to Raj Tarun, Heebah Patel Sukumar and Surya Pratap for Kumari 21F.”
This certainly shows that Kumari 21F is living upto the expectations that it has set. The pre-release buzz was strong and the box office report certainly seems promising for the film’s success.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry