We have already reported that Kumari 21F team is thrilled with the super response it is receiving from positive word-of-mouth and encouraging reviews. Jr. NTR has already personally stated on Twitter about how much he appreciated Kumari 21f. Now one more celebrity joined the list.
RGV, who is already famous for causing ruckus with his tweets, had something special to say about Kumari 21F and its lead Raj Tharun. He stated, “Really great to see a guy from nowhere like Raj Tarun pushing boundaries while all the star sons are sticking to regressive old fashioned films. All Star sons should learn a lesson from Raj Tarun in taking cinema forward instead of assuming the audience to be idiots. Many many Congrats to Raj Tarun, Heebah Patel Sukumar and Surya Pratap for Kumari 21F.”
This certainly shows that Kumari 21F is living upto the expectations that it has set. The pre-release buzz was strong and the box office report certainly seems promising for the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday