We have already reported that Kumari 21F team is thrilled with the super response it is receiving from positive word-of-mouth and encouraging reviews. Jr. NTR has already personally stated on Twitter about how much he appreciated Kumari 21f. Now one more celebrity joined the list.
RGV, who is already famous for causing ruckus with his tweets, had something special to say about Kumari 21F and its lead Raj Tharun. He stated, “Really great to see a guy from nowhere like Raj Tarun pushing boundaries while all the star sons are sticking to regressive old fashioned films. All Star sons should learn a lesson from Raj Tarun in taking cinema forward instead of assuming the audience to be idiots. Many many Congrats to Raj Tarun, Heebah Patel Sukumar and Surya Pratap for Kumari 21F.”
This certainly shows that Kumari 21F is living upto the expectations that it has set. The pre-release buzz was strong and the box office report certainly seems promising for the film’s success.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes