The colossal failure of Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Department’ is causing a vertical split among the production team, with Sanjay Dutt and Ram Gopal Varma blasting each other in public. Ram Gopal Varma posted the following tweets on his Twitter page.
“If Dutt n uberoi think I am the bad in Dept let’s wait for zilla ghaziabad nd sohams film whr I am not there 2 spoil their creative inputs .Frm forcing me 2 take kangana out of the film 2 constantly cornering me 2 change screenplay I had the most horrible time wrking wth dutt . Whatever else happening to Department I am supremley happy tht I don’t nd 2 see the faces of Sanjay dutt nd Dharam uberoi fr rest of my life”
And this is what Sanjay Dutt and his team had to say to a leading national newspaper.
“Hits and flops are a part of the industry. But I really don’t know if I shall work with Ramu again.” Dharam Oberoi, CEO of Sanjay Dutt Productions, too said, “I am sure that I don’t want to work with Ramu on any other project in my life. We told Ramu so often those 5D cameras, which he used, are not apt to make a film but to no avail. Ramu just does not listen.”
Let us wait and see where this war of words goes.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)