Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma, is churning out films one after the other. He manages to create quite a sensation with his unique star cast and next to work in his direction is none other than Rana Daggubatti.
If the current reports are to be believed, Ramu is all set to direct Rana in a film titled Golusu. Apparently, the film will be set amidst gang rivalries and might go on floors soon. Rana is currently shooting for his Hindi flick Baby alongside Akshay Kumar. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel