Energetic hero Ram and director Gopichand Malineni are going to work together for a new movie and the movie title has now been confirmed. The film will be called ‘Pandaga Chesko’ and regular shooting will start from the end of next month. We spoke to director Gopichand Malineni for an official confirmation.
Ram will sport a new look in this romantic entertainer. Details of the heroine and other actors will be revealed soon. The movie is expected to be produced by Paruchuri Prasad. Ram is going through a lean phase and he will be looking towards Gopichand Malineni for a big hit.
Gopichand gave a boost to the career of Ravi Teja in a similar fashion, with the film ‘Balupu’. Let us wish both Ram and Gopichand the very best for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages