Energetic hero Ram and director Gopichand Malineni are going to work together for a new movie and the movie title has now been confirmed. The film will be called ‘Pandaga Chesko’ and regular shooting will start from the end of next month. We spoke to director Gopichand Malineni for an official confirmation.
Ram will sport a new look in this romantic entertainer. Details of the heroine and other actors will be revealed soon. The movie is expected to be produced by Paruchuri Prasad. Ram is going through a lean phase and he will be looking towards Gopichand Malineni for a big hit.
Gopichand gave a boost to the career of Ravi Teja in a similar fashion, with the film ‘Balupu’. Let us wish both Ram and Gopichand the very best for the film.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?