Interacting with the media post the film’s release, Ram revealed that he was happy with the initial reports and was satisfied with the openings for the film in all centres. He also added that he had a blast working with Santosh Srinivas for the second time and is also looking forward to working with him in the future.
Also starring Raashi Khanna, Hyper has been bankrolled by 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen