Interacting with the media post the film’s release, Ram revealed that he was happy with the initial reports and was satisfied with the openings for the film in all centres. He also added that he had a blast working with Santosh Srinivas for the second time and is also looking forward to working with him in the future.
Also starring Raashi Khanna, Hyper has been bankrolled by 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars