Interacting with the media post the film’s release, Ram revealed that he was happy with the initial reports and was satisfied with the openings for the film in all centres. He also added that he had a blast working with Santosh Srinivas for the second time and is also looking forward to working with him in the future.
Also starring Raashi Khanna, Hyper has been bankrolled by 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director