Ram is high on the success of his new film Red that released during this Sankranthi. The film started with a mixed response but the holiday season helped the film to get into a hit zone. Kishore Tirumala directed the film.
Ram is yet to sign a film post-Red. He was supposed to do a film with Trivikram but that is not likely to happen anytime soon. He has a couple of offers but is not in a hurry to sign films.
“I do not want to sign films just for the heck of it. I will wait until I get the right script and then sign a film which will thrill my fans” says Ram. Only time will tell as to which director he will work with next.
Articles that might interest you:
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral