Ram is high on the success of his new film Red that released during this Sankranthi. The film started with a mixed response but the holiday season helped the film to get into a hit zone. Kishore Tirumala directed the film.
Ram is yet to sign a film post-Red. He was supposed to do a film with Trivikram but that is not likely to happen anytime soon. He has a couple of offers but is not in a hurry to sign films.
“I do not want to sign films just for the heck of it. I will wait until I get the right script and then sign a film which will thrill my fans” says Ram. Only time will tell as to which director he will work with next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR to train under renowned physical trainer
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam