Tollywood heartthrob Ram seems to be in the mood to act in more action entertainers than ever before. So far, most of his films starting from Devadasu have been romantic entertainers with a little bit of action. Srinu Vaitla’s Ready gave him the much needed push for his career and last year, Kandireega gave him a huge break. He’s currently acting in Bhaskar’s Ongole Githa and his next film with Santosh Srinivas will go on floors soon. Revealing his plans, Ram tweeted, “After #OngoleGitha ,in a mood for Action ENTERTAINERS!setting up 2 Interesting projects back2 back!vl letchya all knw 1ce dey r”GOOD 2 GO”:).” Meanwhile, the first look of Ongole Githa will be revealed soon. Krithi Kharbanda is playing the lead role opposite Ram in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it and GV Prakash has composed the music.
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio