Following the much needed success of his last film, Nenu Sailaja, young hero Ram currently has a film with his Kandireega director Santosh Srinivas on floors. Now, according to the ongoing buzz, Ram is in talks with Karunakaran, who earlier directed Endukante Premanta, for yet another love story.
Karunakaran reportedly narrated the storyline to Ram recently, and highly impressed with it, Ram gave his nod to the project. The script work is going on at the moment and Ram’s uncle and senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is expected to produce this film under his Sravanthi Movies banner.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress