Energetic hero Ram is on a roll these days. Recently, he wrapped up a busy schedule of his latest flick ‘Pandaga Chesuko’ in Portugal. Straight after his return, he got busy with shooting for his next project titled Shivam, which is being directed by Srinivas Reddy.
As the per the latest update, his next film which is tentatively titled Harikatha was launched formally today. This movie will be directed by Kishore Tirumala,who penned dialogues for Raghuvaran Btech.
Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad will score tunes for this flick. Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer. This movie will be produced under Sri Sravanthi Movies banner.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake