The Novel Coronavirus has impacted the lives of not only the common people but also several celebrities across the country. Tollywood hero Ram has opened up about his mother and brother producer Krishna Chaitanya’s COVID-19 diagnosis in a latest interview with a popular English daily.
Ram said that it was quite scary when both his brother and mother were infected with COVID-19. “My brother, in particular, had pretty severe symptoms. Thankfully, he was able to make a full recovery,” Ram said. The actor is still wary about going out and work until the vaccine arrives.
Ram’s long-delayed thriller, Red, will be hitting screens during the upcoming Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers