Ram’s upcoming action film in Praveen Sattaru’s direction has been shelved, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The film was launched recently, and at that time, the entire team was quite excited about the scale of the project. In fact, Ram went on record to say, “Extremely excited to be a part of a magnificent script & a film of this Magnitude!! #Ram17 is going to be one of a kind for our Telugu Cinema!”
However, less than a month later, Ram and Praveen Sattaru are said to have parted ways amicably and they’ve also decided to work together on another script. Speculations are rife that there were several concerns about the budget of the film which led to this decision. At the time of the launch, it was also revealed that the film will be shot in several different countries and Praveen Sattaru was expected to go on a recce to Europe. Now, he’s reportedly planning to make this film with another popular actor.
Currently, Ram is on a vacation in Spain, and his next film Hello Guru Prema Kosame will hit the screens later this year.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film