Yesterday, iSmart Shankar, the first ever collaboration of hero Ram and director Puri Jagannadh, had its muhurtham ceremony. And this morning, the film’s regular shoot kick-started in Hyderabad. Several crucial scenes will be canned in this lengthy schedule.
In iSmart Shankar, Ram plays a conman’s role. He has undergone a strikingly new makeover. Puri Jagan is said to have come up with a terrific characterization for Ram in this stylish action entertainer. iSmart Shankar also has Puneeth Issar, Satya Dev, Milind Gunaji and Ashish Vidyarthi in key roles.
Manisharma is going to score the soundtrack for iSmart Shankar. Charmme is co-producing the film along with Puri Jagannadh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa