Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta is gearing up for its release later this summer. For the past few days, the film unit had been shooting in Hyderabad. The talkie part has already been completed and only few songs are yet to be shot. Couple of days ago, Ram went to Bidar, Karnataka to shoot for a song. The film’s audio is going to be launched on April 29 and Ram, Tamannaah are expected to reach Hyderabad soon to be part of the audio launch. A Karunakaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. GV Prakash has composed the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film’s first look has already become a rage among the audience and the buzz is that the onscreen chemistry between Ram and Tamannaah is going to be a major highlight in the film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry