After bagging a much needed commercial success in the form his latest outing, Pandaga Chesko, energetic actor Ram is busy shooting for his upcoming projects. As reported earlier, he is juggling between the shootings of Shivam and Harikatha which are being produced by his uncle, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore.
With the fresh reports coming in, the unit of Harikatha is currently busy shooting in Araku, one of the picturesque valleys of Andhra Pradesh. Kishore Tirumala is the director and Keerthi Suresh is the female lead. Satyaraj and Naresh are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style