After bagging a much needed commercial success in the form his latest outing, Pandaga Chesko, energetic actor Ram is busy shooting for his upcoming projects. As reported earlier, he is juggling between the shootings of Shivam and Harikatha which are being produced by his uncle, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore.
With the fresh reports coming in, the unit of Harikatha is currently busy shooting in Araku, one of the picturesque valleys of Andhra Pradesh. Kishore Tirumala is the director and Keerthi Suresh is the female lead. Satyaraj and Naresh are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny