Ram has been shooting under some extreme conditions for his upcoming film in Bommarillu Bhaskar’s direction. Couple of months ago, the film unit was in Guntur for almost three weeks to shoot major part of the film in a mirchi yard and that in 40 degrees C temperature. The film’s shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad and now Ram is shooting inside a cold storage where the temperature is around 2 degrees C. Shubha Phutela is making her debut in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it and GV Prakash is composing the music. Ongole Gitta is the title under consideration for this film.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film