Ram has been shooting under some extreme conditions for his upcoming film in Bommarillu Bhaskar’s direction. Couple of months ago, the film unit was in Guntur for almost three weeks to shoot major part of the film in a mirchi yard and that in 40 degrees C temperature. The film’s shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad and now Ram is shooting inside a cold storage where the temperature is around 2 degrees C. Shubha Phutela is making her debut in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it and GV Prakash is composing the music. Ongole Gitta is the title under consideration for this film.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller