Hero Ram had teamed up with director Puri Jagannadh for the first time, and the duo had delivered a super hit in the form of iSmart Shankar a couple of months ago. Buoyed by the film’s success, Puri had even announced a sequel to the film, Double iSmart.
But in a latest interview, Ram has raised the suspense by saying that he and Puri will be meeting in a few days and then decide whether their next collaboration will be a sequel to iSmart Shankar or a prequel or a different story altogether. Ram further said that nothing has been finalized yet, but went on to confirm that he will surely be working with Puri very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids
- Exciting buzz: Pawan’s die-hard fan in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location