Ram has suffered a minor injury on the sets of Ongole Githa and he has sprained his ankle. Although it’s not a major injury, the doctors have confirmed that he has a hairline fracture and they have advised him complete bed rest for the next few weeks. As a result of this mishap, Ram will be out of action for four weeks. He was shooting an action sequence on the film’s set in Hyderabad when the incident happened.
“SPRAINED my ankle BAD..promised d Doc ill b in BED-[in my CARAVAN..at SHOOT…During the BREAKS..while filming an ACTION Sequence]#Patchwork,” he tweeted. Soon after the incident, he posted another picture of his foot and said, “Now I know what IRONMAN feels like with those shoes on..lol.” The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and it’s expected to hit the screens on February 1. Kriti Kharbanda is the lead actress. Bhaskar has directed the film. BVSN Prasad has produced the film and GV Prakash has scored the music. Mani Sharma has scored tune for one song, apart from the background music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjjanaa Galrani gives clarity on her marriage
- Noted comedian’s spoof film on Aamir Khan’s PK?
- Atlee to work with his lucky mascot again?
- DSP’s emotional tribute to Chandra Bose
- Sai Dharam Tej’s line up of projects looks impressive
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna