Ram and Tamannaah will launch the first look of Yen Endraal Kaadhal Enben, the Tamil version of Endhukante Premanta, in Chennai on April 15. Hotshot directors Murugadoss and Lingusamy are going to launch the logo of the film. Sravanthi Ravikishore and Karunakaran are also joining Ram and Tamannaah in Chennai for this event. Endhukante Premanta is the first bilingual film and also the most expensive film in Ram’s career and he’s going to dub on his own for the Tamil version. Before making his debut in Telugu films, Ram had spent his entire childhood in Chennai and he’s quite proficient in Tamil.
Trade analysts in Chennai feel that Ram can give good competition in Tamil film industry due to his proficiency in Tamil. GV Prakash has composed the music and A Karunakaran has directed the film. The Telugu version will hit the screens on May 11 and the Tamil version is expected to release in June.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date