Ram and Tamannaah will launch the first look of Yen Endraal Kaadhal Enben, the Tamil version of Endhukante Premanta, in Chennai on April 15. Hotshot directors Murugadoss and Lingusamy are going to launch the logo of the film. Sravanthi Ravikishore and Karunakaran are also joining Ram and Tamannaah in Chennai for this event. Endhukante Premanta is the first bilingual film and also the most expensive film in Ram’s career and he’s going to dub on his own for the Tamil version. Before making his debut in Telugu films, Ram had spent his entire childhood in Chennai and he’s quite proficient in Tamil.
Trade analysts in Chennai feel that Ram can give good competition in Tamil film industry due to his proficiency in Tamil. GV Prakash has composed the music and A Karunakaran has directed the film. The Telugu version will hit the screens on May 11 and the Tamil version is expected to release in June.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh