The shooting of Ram and Tamanna’s romantic entertainer ‘Endukante Premanta’ is almost complete and the final schedule will be wrapped up on March 27th. The film will be released in the last week of April. Currently, a song is being shot on the lead pair in the city of Visakhapatnam.
Karunakaran is the director of this movie and there are good expectations over this project. Sravanthi Ravikishore is the producer. Music has been composed by G.V.Prakash. Radhika Apte, Suman and Raghu Babu are playing key roles in ‘Endukante Premanta’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song