Hero Ram and heroine Rakul Preet Singh are currently busy with a project titled ‘Pandaga Chesuko’. This movie has completed most part of its shooting and according to the latest reports, the unit will head to Europe for the last schedule. The shooting is expected to continue till the second week of March.
Gopichand Malineni who shot to fame as a director with movies ‘Don Seenu’ , ‘Body Guard’, ‘Balupu’, is the director for this movie. This movie is touted to be a romantic entertainer which will see Brahmanandam , Sai kumar and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. S.S Thaman has composed tunes for this flick. Pandaga Chesko is expected to release in Summer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry