Hero Ram has joined hands with leading producer Dil Raju for the second time after their 2010 film, Rama Rama Krishna Krishna. This as-yet-untitled movie will be helmed by Nenu Local’s director Nakkina Trinadha Rao.
As per the latest reports, happening young Malayalam beauty Anupama Parameswaran is in talks for the leading lady’s role in this film. Incidentally, Ram and Anupama were seen together in their last Telugu release, Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi and their on-screen chemistry was a huge hit with young audience. Also, Anupama was the leading lady in Dil Raju’s national award-winning family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi.
Versatile artiste Prakash Raj will be essaying an important role in the movie. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in March.
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit